How much does it cost to attend?
The cost to come in is $3.00 per vehicle or $1.00 per person for walk-ins.
Am I allowed to bring my dog with me to the market?
Yes, patrons are allowed to bring their dog the market but they must remain leashed and the owners are responsible for cleaning up after them.
Can I bring a golf cart or ATV to get around the market grounds?
Unfortunately, the only vehicles allowed to aid patrons are those that are ADA compliant. This is for the safety of everyone attending, along with insurance and city requirements. Check out more of the Market policies here…
What do I need to know about purchasing an animal?
- When purchasing an animal make sure you get the seller’s name, address, and phone number.
- Be sure that you have all veterinary such as shots or medical conditions.
- It is advised you record to space of the vendor for your record and to help the market in the event its needed.
- We recommend getting a receipt of purchase.
- The market is not liable for any purchases made on market grounds. ALL transactions are solely between the buyer and seller
Are there firearms to purchase at the market?
Unfortunately firearms are prohibited on the ground of the market since the ground is owned by Southeastern Community College and the Des Moines County Fair because federal prohibits firearms on school property. Please click here to check out all the market rules.
Can I bring alcohol?
NO, no alcohol is permitted on state grounds. Click here to see all market rules.
Is food available at the market?
West Burlington Flea Market allows approved outside food vendors. These food vendors provide a variety of foods and drinks. West Burlington Flea Market nevers knows for sure until the day of the market who will be there.